Natural Disaster Relief Bonus Request Form
Major weather events not only cause disruption to a business’s daily operations but can dramatically impact local economies. It’s in these moments when businesses need help the most, which is why Focus on Energy, in partnership with the Wisconsin Office of Energy Innovation (OEI), is offering businesses impacted by natural disasters an additional 25% in Focus on Energy incentives.
Natural disasters include snowstorms, thunderstorms, hailstorms, floods, tornadoes, and wildfires. Other weather events, such as extreme temperatures, are not considered a natural disaster.
- Bonus is available on New Construction prescriptive incentives only.
- Bonus is available exclusively on equipment installed in the facility damaged by the natural disaster.
- Customers must have a participating electric or natural gas utility. Verify your utility participates by visiting focusonenergy.com/utilities
- All business customers qualify, including agriculture, commercial, industrial, school, and government facilities
- Projects must be initiated within 12 months of the natural disaster occurring
- Approval of the Bonus Request is required prior to purchasing equipment
- Projects must be complete on or before December 31, 2022
- Applications must be received within 60 days of installation, no later than January 31, 2023
Complete all sections.