Lighting is an important factor affecting how growers operate their facility. With growing practices advancing, so are the LED lighting options that help plants flourish to their full potential. FOCUS ON ENERGY® is here to help you identify the most energy-efficient lighting options to meet your growing needs.
How do I get started?
- Refer to page 29 of the Agribusiness Catalog [PDF] for specific requirements.
- Contact your Focus on Energy Advisor or find a Trade Ally to identify the best option for your facility.
- Obtain pre-approval if participating in Grow Lighting System upgrades.
- Download the Grow Light System Workbook [XLSM] and work with your Energy Advisor to obtain preapproval.
- Once your project is preapproved you will receive an Incentive Agreement with your estimated incentive amount.
- Complete the installation of your equipment by December 31, 2022.
- Upon completion:
- Fixture upgrade incentive – send the completed Incentive Application [PDF] and invoices to firstname.lastname@example.org within 60 days of installation and no later than January 31, 2023.
- Grow Light System incentive - provide your Energy Advisor your signed Project Completion Notice, invoices, and updates to the final design. Payment will be sent upon final approval.